ESA — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.


ToniH Member Posts: 4 Listener
Just joined so please let me know how to get the best put of the forum. I’m on ESA in the full support group and currently awaiting a decision on a PIP claim. I have various physical challenges but not a chair user, and I am recently bereaved of a very close friend, father of my youngest 2 children, now young adults, so not in the best place right now.


”The best things in life are free
but you can give them to the birds and bees
I want money! That’s what I want!”

...not really but a great lyric, I’d settle for good health and true love...



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.