HAYDN & ALEX ARE DOING A DUATHLON!!
*** ? WE'RE DOING A DUATHLON! ? ***
? ??? ? ? Please can you help by clicking the link below and sponsoring us, or in any way you can ?
[link removed by moderator]
Haydn and Alex will be facing their toughest challenge yet and doing the Dunham Massey Duathlon on November 25th 2018!
This will involve a 5km run and 14km bike ride, and whilst Alex will be doing the pushing, Haydn will certainly be doing the motivating!
All the money raised will help towards our goal of launching Happy Smiles into a full-time charity, aiming to improve inclusion across society by promoting ABILITIES rather than DISABILITIES, showing off what people CAN do and what makes them SMILE!
Thank you so much in advance for your support!
Keep Smiling ?
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments