Hi, my name is martin — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is martin

Options
shortshorts121
shortshorts121 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi there everyone I've been diagnosed we with spondylosis in the shoulders and it give me so much pain even down my back its horrible.

Comments

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shortshorts121 welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear this, you are not alone as there are a few members in the community who suffer with the same condition and I am sure that they will be more than happy to get in contact with you to offer support.

Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with! :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Sue52
    Sue52 Community member Posts: 78 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @shortshorts121
    Hope you are not in to much pain today. I find that warm baths help (at least for a little while anyway). Have you spoken to your doctor who maybe can increase pain relief for the really bad days?... Probably a silly question but just thought I would ask  :). I have found that taking Vitamin D with Calcium does help.
    Hope you have a lovely day 
    Take care
    Sue 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @shortshorts121, and a warm welcome to the community!

So sorry to hear about your pain, it sounds really debilitating. You may be particularly interested in our dealing with chronic pain community discussions.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.