Supporting medical evidence PIP
I feel I am banging my head up a brick wall trying to get any supporting medical evidence.
I have asked my doctor who has been brilliant, she said sorry I can't do it.
I have emailed and rang consultants to be told the same.
This is a typical reply.
"You will need the company who needs the information to send a letter detailing what they require with a letter of consent signed by you to authorise us to send the information to them."
The Doctors and consultants can only say what's wrong with me and not how my conditions affect me, but I thought something would be better than nothing.
So looks like I will be sending nothing..
Anyone had this?
Ps DWP have original reports from 2005
And can't really blame the doctors and consultants if they provided all this information they would have no time to do their day jobs x
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.