Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Won Support Group rate at tribunal, what happens now?
Hi, can anyone help me please. In Oct 2016 i was receiving ESA, i didnt attend the work capability assessment due to bad health, anyway i got a call the same day from DWP to state my ESA had stopped as i didnt attend. I send a Mandatory Reconsideration and failed this led to me having to go on Jobseekers Allowance as i took it to Tribunal. Anyway 2 years later my court tribunal came and i won at the support group rate. Does anyone know what happens now? Ive closed my JSA claim and hope that DWP will write to me soon, its been a week and not heard anything as yet. Thank you
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.