Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Struggling after the death of my mother
Just saw this group on fb, probably not the right group, but here goes, I am 2years of my mother’s death really not coping she lived with me so I could care for,she was also my best friend. She passed away in my arms at home surrounded by her family and really I guess you could say it was magical, having said that after that my own issues knocked me for six,it was like they held off until I was no longer needed. I had to give up work. I have osteoarthritis fibromyalgia ulcerative colitis high blood pressure very enlarged liver. I am so lonely and sad all the time but tell people I am fine, I do nothing I use to and need help which I hate. Wk ends I rarely see any one,also would not dream of ringing them to ask for company has they have families and they own memories to make with them, (that’s my 4 grown children).?
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 269 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.