Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Jerryboy56!
I have cauda eqina. No pain but doubly incontinent. I self catheterise 4 to 6 times daily and have to use pads. Activities of daily living are a pain in the bum especially toileting. All caused by a benign tumour on the spine which was undiagnosed for a long time. Add to that can't feel my bum at all totally numb. However I don't have any pain but am prone to UTIs. Am I classed as having a disability . Have no problem walking but thats about it. As for" love life" don't go there!
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 926 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.