Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Getting Free Advice

If you have access to a computer look up:



If you do not have a computer, your local library may have computers you can use.

You can search for a Law centre near to you, where you can get assistance with Benefits.

I found 15 Law centres within 10 miles of where I live.

This is a short video from Mary Ward Centre, London.

What to do if you fail an ESA medical assessment

Sign in or join us to comment.