Help at tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Help at tribunal

Angiebabes2410
Angiebabes2410 Community member Posts: 70 Courageous
I have received my letter with regards to the reassessment appeal it says got my hearing has been booked I was just wondering are there any organisations that will send someone to come with me even if I have to pay the costs I just don't really don't feel like I can appear on my own I would like to get this sorted as soon as possible so I am not stressing as much if anyone can offer any help I would be very grateful thank you

Comments

• DoriFish
    DoriFish Community member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Contact your local CAB 
    I'm sure they will help & represent you 
    Good luck @Angiebabes2410
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2018
    DoriFish said:
    Contact your local CAB 
    I'm sure they will help & represent you 
    Good luck @Angiebabes2410
    Highly doubtful.
    Their funding was cut which meant that such work as you mention had to be curtailed.

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,368 Disability Gamechanger
    As you have a hearing date, it may not be possible to get representation at this late stage. If you have a welfare rights or law centre near you, you can try asking them. If not then you can take a friend or family member with you on the day. Either way, you'll still have to answer those questions yourself, they will want to hear it from you how your conditions affect you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.