PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Help at tribunal

Angiebabes2410Angiebabes2410 Member Posts: 70 Courageous
I have received my letter with regards to the reassessment appeal it says got my hearing has been booked I was just wondering are there any organisations that will send someone to come with me even if I have to pay the costs I just don't really don't feel like I can appear on my own I would like to get this sorted as soon as possible so I am not stressing as much if anyone can offer any help I would be very grateful thank you

Replies

• DoriFishDoriFish Member Posts: 45 Courageous
    Contact your local CAB 
    I'm sure they will help & represent you 
    Good luck @Angiebabes2410
  • YadnadYadnad Posts: 2,856 Member
    edited November 2018
    DoriFish said:
    Contact your local CAB 
    I'm sure they will help & represent you 
    Good luck @Angiebabes2410
    Highly doubtful.
    Their funding was cut which meant that such work as you mention had to be curtailed.

• poppy123456poppy123456 Member Posts: 22,218 Disability Gamechanger
    As you have a hearing date, it may not be possible to get representation at this late stage. If you have a welfare rights or law centre near you, you can try asking them. If not then you can take a friend or family member with you on the day. Either way, you'll still have to answer those questions yourself, they will want to hear it from you how your conditions affect you.
    Proud winner of the 2019 empowering others award. This award was given for supporting disabled people and their families for the benefit advice I have given to members here on the community.
Sign in or join us to comment.