Where can I find a tribunal representative? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Where can I find a tribunal representative?

SimonS Member Posts: 1 Listener
I suffer from Degenerate Disc Disease, Failed Back Syndrome and Therapeutic Pain in my legs. The DWP have stopped my ESA and I’m going through the appeals process. I’m about to start filling in my SSCS1 form and I’m searching for a qualified representative. Can you please advise the best place to look for one? I live in the East Midlands and despite several internet searches, I’m struggling to find a suitable representative. Many thanks in advance, SimonS 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.