Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Can I get back payments of IBSEA and do I fill in partner's bits?

nanamumnanamum Member Posts: 2 Listener
I've received a form from ESA team asking me to fill in its asking about my husband /partner etc but I've never claimed for him I was originally on IB then swapped on to CBESA do I fill this for in to see if I can get back payments of IBESA and do I fill in partners bits please help


Sign in or join us to comment.