Capita said — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Capita said

Firefly123
Firefly123 Community member Posts: 530 Pioneering
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So my son was ment to have his f2f on the 30th of October keep being told to call back. Today was told what am I talking about the assessor called me and changed the appointment to the 24th of this month as there systems were down. what rubbish its a Saturday which means all the kids be at home. That gives me not a good impression before we even have the assessment 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    I I take it from reading your post that you are having a home acessment? I didn’t know they worked Saturdays. I would ring up to comfirm the date and time just in case they have got the date wrong.
  • Firefly123
    Yes it's a home assessment said a letter was also sent on the 9 th confirming the appointment. If it doesn't come tomorrow I will recall 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,330 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes they do work Saturdays for both home assessments and assessment centres. Remember that you can change the appointment date/time once. Good luck.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Firefly123
    Thanks @poppy123456 I would rather change it if I can't get the other two out the house.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.