Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Advice help please
Hi there new to all this hoping someone can help I went for my assessment 17th October with great difficulty they did arrange a taxi for me Friday past I revieved a letter Friday past that a appointment had been made for me with coach then today I received letter to say a change in my esa stating I have been moved from support group to work related activity group I can't believe it as they sent my doctor a letter to fill in last week hench I have a appointment with him I guess it's to do with my disability so they have made the decision to move me even though they don't have the medical report they asked for my illnesses have got a lot worse than previous someone said I can ask for MR within 28 days which I will as there is no way I can make appointment at JC on 19th with coach when is this going to stop having to talk to a stranger I am in agony and petrified if I ask for MR will this also make my appointment void I seriously can't go there JC they never gave me reasons why I was moved sorry I have went on a lot just trying to put as much information I can will my esa stop completely when I ask for MD if so I can't sign on still receiving DLA high and middle rate my concern is housing and council tax benefit if they refuse MR I have no other choice but to apoeal haven't slept in a state anxious scared why are they being so cruel to people who genuinely need help I feel so alone no were to turn thank you for taking time to read x
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.