Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is skyelyn!
I have arthrits and back problems so tired not able to do what i use too and what i would like too also because i look ok dont get belived how much the pain comes on and siezes me up -my daughter was a great help now she it not talking to me because i had words with her future mother -in law -and now trying to cope on own -but been really down with it all to the stage of whats the point -i know there is a lot more people worse off than me but just can't seam to shake things off -sorry moaning again -not a good way to interduce myself but maybe finding someone to talk too that understands will help ty
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.