Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, I’m checking wether i need to claim 2 types ESAs

callymumcallymum Member Posts: 6 Listener
I ham in receipt of contribution based esa. 
I just received the form to fill in to apply for income based esa. I did not ask for the form. It just came. 
My question is- do I need to apply for this or can I refuse. I don’t want to apply for more money. 
I have savings and I don’t think it’s compatible with the income related esa. And I also don’t want to go through all it again. I had the esa and the pop forms to fill in at the same time 2 years ago and medical etc. 

Hope simeone can inform me if i if I need to fill it in or can I say no to the DWP. 

Thank you fir for any help. Appreciated so much. 


Sign in or join us to comment.