Who should I take with me to my tribunal? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Who should I take with me to my tribunal?

Goddesshub Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
There is so much information out there, my partner is going to a tribunal with me. Do we need anyone else to make sure we are dealt with fairly. My assessment with capita was completely untrue and it had taken alot for me to actually speak to the person. I'm not sure what is helpful and what is just distraction or money making. Thx ?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.