Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
I need help supporting my partner
Hi please can u help my partner suffers from suffer mental health and has problem and was advice to come to u my partner's anxiety go through most days over even littlest things and at the moment we are living in a small 2 bed flat with are 4 children me and friends and family help with the children and things little shop budgeting and paying bills to relieve so stress from her cause when u forgets thing's which happens a lot it makes her mental health 10 times worse and we don't have sofas and we don't even have a proper bed to sleep on mattress on the floor and with he other illnesses like her bad knees and back she barely wants to get out of bed cause it's to much pain trying to get of the floor only wen she needs the toilet and I help he do that so I was wonder if there is any grants to help with the things she needs to help her
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.