PIP form address — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP form address

plantos
plantos Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited November 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hello...........does anyone have PIP form address I could have?

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @plantos, and welcome! 

Which form are you looking for? You can find out how to claim PIP here, and if you need to return anything, the address should be on the form or your letters. Hope this helps!

• thespiceman
    thespiceman Community member Posts: 6,388 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @plantos Pleased to meet you welcome.

Thank you for joining and your question.

You could also contact the PIP helpline to get the address you need to send the form to another suggestion.

0800 121 4433.

We are a friendly supportive community.  Care and share. Please ask if we can advise or help with anything some one will know.

Please take care

@thespiceman
    Community Champion
    SCOPE Volunteer Award Engaging Communities 2019
    Mental Health advice, guidance and information to all members
    Nutrition, Diet, Wellbeing, Addiction.
    Recipes
  • plantos
    phone number is no good for me as I am deaf!!!
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Hi again @plantos. If you have a look on the how to claim PIP page mentioned earlier, there are alternative ways of contacting the helpline and starting your application.

DWP - PIP claims
    Telephone: 0800 917 2222
    Textphone: 0800 917 7777
    NGT text relay (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 917 2222
    Calling from abroad: +44 191 218 7766 
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
    Find out about call charges

However, if you've already begun an application, any addresses or information you need for your documents should be on your forms or letters. 
  • plantos
    Why is everyone given me phone numbers? That no good for deaf people !!! AND don't expect deaf people to ask hearing people to phone for them. It is confidential.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    plantos said:
    Why is everyone given me phone numbers? That no good for deaf people !!! AND don't expect deaf people to ask hearing people to phone for them. It is confidential.
    No one knew to start with that your are deaf, sorry. I do believe that the address is different depending on where you live. There should be an address on the back of the PIP form.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Hi @plantos, the details given above are also for the NGT text relay, which is why we shared them with you. However, as Poppy says, there should be a contact address on the back of your PIP form or on any of your previous documents. 
  • yanni
    yanni Community member Posts: 91 Pioneering

Hi,

I found this at https://www.gov.uk/pip/how-to-claim:

Other ways to claim

If you find it difficult to use the telephone, you can claim by post or by using a text relay or video relay service.

Send information by post

You can get a form to send information by post (although this can delay the decision on your claim). Write a letter to ask for the form.

Personal Independence Payment New Claims
    Post Handling Site B
    Wolverhampton
    WV99 1AH

Video relay

If you’re deaf and use British Sign Language (BSL) you may be able to use a video relay service:

The service is available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.

• plantos
    Thank You for the address.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.