The ESA3 form — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

The ESA3 form

Does anyone know if you can do the form over the phone with the dwp...I mean instead of sending the form in...can you do it all on the phone with them... It would be alot quicker than having to send the form in and wait for them to let you know the outcome....



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.