PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

pip f2f assessment 9am osteoarthritis

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58 Connected
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA and AA
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Replies

• YadnadYadnad Posts: 2,856 Member
    I doubt it.
    When should they see the claims for say mental health issues?
  • TardisTardis Member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    edited December 2018
    The computer system just matches available appointments up to waiting claimants within area.  People are probably more likely to complain about an early appointment than a later one, as even if you don't have difficulty getting going in the morning, the transport issues are more complicated.  I suspect these appointments are more often changed than later ones, and so get reissued to another unhappy customer and the story repeats.
  • YadnadYadnad Posts: 2,856 Member
    edited December 2018
    Tardis said:
    The computer system just matches available appointments up to waiting claimants within area.  People are probably more likely to complain about an early appointment than a later one, as even if you don't have difficulty getting going in the morning, the transport issues are more complicated.  I suspect these appointments are more often changed than later ones, and so get reissued to another unhappy customer and the story repeats.
    I had one at 8.30am, the second at 9.15am and the third at 7.45am!
    I was tired to start with and only just having taken my morphine and pregabalin I was still in pain. Travelling to the centre would have been by bus, train, and bus to a stop approx. 500 metres from the centre. On that basis I ended up with the appointments that nobody else wanted!
    Thankfully for each one I had the use of a Motability car.
Sign in or join us to comment.