pip f2f assessment 9am osteoarthritis — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

pip f2f assessment 9am osteoarthritis

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 58 Connected
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I doubt it.
    When should they see the claims for say mental health issues?
  • Tardis
    Tardis Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The computer system just matches available appointments up to waiting claimants within area.  People are probably more likely to complain about an early appointment than a later one, as even if you don't have difficulty getting going in the morning, the transport issues are more complicated.  I suspect these appointments are more often changed than later ones, and so get reissued to another unhappy customer and the story repeats.
  • Yadnad
    Yadnad Posts: 2,856 Disability Gamechanger
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Tardis said:
    The computer system just matches available appointments up to waiting claimants within area.  People are probably more likely to complain about an early appointment than a later one, as even if you don't have difficulty getting going in the morning, the transport issues are more complicated.  I suspect these appointments are more often changed than later ones, and so get reissued to another unhappy customer and the story repeats.
    I had one at 8.30am, the second at 9.15am and the third at 7.45am!
    I was tired to start with and only just having taken my morphine and pregabalin I was still in pain. Travelling to the centre would have been by bus, train, and bus to a stop approx. 500 metres from the centre. On that basis I ended up with the appointments that nobody else wanted!
    Thankfully for each one I had the use of a Motability car.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.