Quick Question — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Quick Question

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 587 Listener
edited December 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Does Capita contact you and let you know when they have received your form?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.