Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Dyslexia Technology app research
I'm a final year college student and am working on an app for dyslexic users. I would be very grateful if any dyslexics would take a moment to answer a few questions, so I can make the app better
Thanks so much!
1. What are the main symptoms of your dyslexia and how does it present? (Trouble with reading, spelling, writing, grammar or other specific tasks?
2. How does
being dyslexic effect your everyday life and learning? Has your dyslexia
ever impacted your studies or learning?
3. What age
were you diagnosed with dyslexia and what kind of support (if any) were
4. Do you have any prior experience with using dyslexia assistive technology? If so, what type of technology? (coloured overlays for papers, highlighters, spell checkers, text readers, apps or add-ons that change font/page contrast, smartpens etc.)
5. Which of the products you used did you find helpful and unhelpful and why?
6. Do you feel a need for better assistive technology to help with dyslexia?
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 797 Work and employment
- 589 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 292 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 707 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 938 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.