Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Pip interview under caution
I could not believe the way that they shouted at me, compared my disabilities to steven hawking and people who had lost limbs. I don't think it was appropriate to compare those things. Anyhow they have taken my car and my money so housebound I am now which is a bit of a relief as I've been trying and struggling to get better against doctors orders. I didn't go anywhere other than doctors and specialist anyhow so I just won't be able to go there anymore. My conditions are fibromyalgia acute asthma COPD hypertension type 3 memory loss accrue anxiety depression and ptsd and possible EDS which I won't be able to continue being looked into for this.
- 52.8K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 755 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 697 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 748 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.