Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Severe stomach pain and twitching all over
For the last year I started out having severe stomach pains in my intestine almost like stabbing. Then after that joint pain in shoulders knees, and ankles. Had two colonoscopies found nothing. For a year been dealing with this severe burning and stabbing pains and waves of naseua. The naseua subsided a bit. But now I’m having twitching all over my body and spinal pain. Does this sound like anything anyone’s gone through?
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 759 Work and employment
- 577 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.