Back to work from ESA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Back to work from ESA

Both my daughter and I claim irESA. My daughter feels that she may be ready to start paid work? I claim HB and CTR. How will her potential income affect our financial situation regarding benefits?

Many thanks



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.