Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help needed - moving to UC - so low and scared
Hello everyone please can someone help me with advice im on esa support group but comes to an end in march so i think i will be going on uc im so scared with everything i am reading about what is happening i dont know what to expect please can someone tell me what happens i suffer with bad deprestion anxiety panick attacks also stensinosis of spine problems with dics problems with spine at top of my kneck can barley move most days im on quite a lot of medication for my health problems and depression i was awarded pip but just had to have the meeting again with them because it two years so on top of worrying myself sick over the esa in also feeling so ill with worry over pip aswel my partner looks after me so he doesnt work anymore i carnt work anymore im sorry if this is long winded but im feeling so low and scared right now x
- 55.2K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 837 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 268 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 704 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 773 Autism and neurodiversity
- 952 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.