Anyone ever asked a physio for a full copy of there physio notes? Any advice? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Anyone ever asked a physio for a full copy of there physio notes? Any advice?

davyjaz101
davyjaz101 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi my pip appeal was adjourned so I could get a copy of my latest physio report and sort out an advisor 

I got a copy of my physio report but it does not go into any detail at all - just a quick summary that I was given an AFO 

I was hoping much of the examination given by the physio would help disprove what the capita assessor said I could do but evidence isn’t there

Anyone ever asked a physio for a full copy of there physio notes? Any advice? Ask my doctor if I can get a copy of all the physio notes maybe? 

Trying to to prove the capita asset or was lying is not easy if the medical evidence is just brief summaries of longer examinations - annoying!

Comments

• davyjaz101
    davyjaz101 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
    edited January 2019
    Thanks some good points I have not considered- indeed too focused on trying to point out capita assessment was not correct - did seem to get on the wrong foot with the doctor on the panel - especially about my self purchased stick (mentioned in other post here by me)

They have recommended that the case be rescheduled with the same panel - but you stay in law I have to have a new one, would defo prefer a new panel so hope this is the case :) 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.