Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I cant maintain weight and have a bad appetite
I am currently just under 8 stone in weight but I cant maintain or gain any weight at all. I have several health conditions which cause me chronic pain and make me lose my appetite and I cant eat some days due to this. Is there anything I can do to try gain weight or any supplements I can take to help me with my weight gain as some days I don't have the appetite for any food at all, due to my disabilities and suffering intense pain in my stomach? It stresses me and makes me feel low. Hope you can help me.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.