Pip assasement report full of lies — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip assasement report full of lies

bi786
bi786 Community member Posts: 76 Connected
i had my had my assasement last week Tuesday an DWP text recieved Friday reports ready an I called Monday got a copy an recieved today my assasement reports full of lies my supporting evidance she made it look a lie an gave me 0 points on all pip questions please can you advise what to do next as she said 3 days are not bad an I have leg swelling an foot swelling I’m in pain daily but 3 days can be really bad as I don’t do anything and won’t go out at all

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,345 Disability Gamechanger
    You need to wait for the decision to be made. Once it has you need to request the MR and put it in writing. Stating what you disagree with and where you think you should have scored those points. Adding 2-3 examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity.

Most MR decisions remain the same so you'll most likely have to take it to Tribunal.

Did you send evidence to support your claim about how your conditions affect you?

You should get face to face advice from either welfare rights or a law centre near you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • sheZZa
    sheZZa Community member Posts: 259 Pioneering
    I can imagine how you’re feeling and it’s so wrofng or us to be put through this. Added stress makes our conditions worse than they are and harder to manage. . I’m waiting for the results of my pip review and am sick with worry. I’m praying and wishing wa very successful outcome. Stay strong xx
  • bi786
    bi786 Community member Posts: 76 Connected
    Thank you I requested copy of my sssasement as it only lasted 20 min an I complained to capita as I couldn’t explain wat I wanted to my hospital surgeon has provided me more reports an evidance which I’m sending in so hope fully it works

shezza have u asked copy of your report ?

how did your assasement go ?
  • sheZZa
    I’m pleased that your conshas given you a report to send as evidence. I sent three difficult ones. I phoned on Wednesday to ask for a copy of my pip review form but they hadn’t received it. The lady wouldn’t put a note on my file asking it to be sent to me when they received it as she said it may get overlooked so to phone back next week when they would have probably received it. 
     I haven’t had an assessment yet. This was a lady from DWP helping me to complete the pip review form. The moral if my story is to not let anyone from the DWP assist you in filling out any forms xx
  • sheZZa

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.