Pip — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip

Options
maya605
maya605 Community member Posts: 16 Listener
I received a copy of my f2f assessment today. Reading it and checking points scored. I have scored 8 pts. Also the assessor wrote that it would be appropriate to review the claim in 18 months. Does this sound positive? Obviously got to wait for DWP decision. Feel extremely anxious. 

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello and welcome. The 8 points is that being awarded for daily living or mobility? As for the 18 month review date this is a common thing meaning that you will be reacessed before the 18 month period as your condition or needs have deteriorated some what to amend your award. Chevkon a benefits site to see what other benefits you may be able to claim.
  • maya605
    maya605 Community member Posts: 16 Listener
    Options
    Hello and thank you. The 8 points was for daily living. I’m not sure whether the 8 points and recommended review time is a positive sign towards getting a yes decision on pip. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,066 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Just answered on your other thread, they mostly go with the report but you'll need to wait for a decision.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.