Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
30 minute phone conversation with a therapist.
For many years I have had mental health issues. A Few years back I attended a mental health art project which my care manager arranged for me. I am wanting a new referral. It helped me a great deal and I had a sense of belonging with people like me. You don't have to be Van Gogh Lol. Yesterday I had a call from someone who said next week I will receive a call from a therapist which may last 30 minutes. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience and what questions I will be asked?
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.