How long to you are reassed — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long to you are reassed

dave5312345
dave5312345 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
Is it  12 months from when your pip date ends you are assed again or 6 months 

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6 Listener
    I'm still on D.L.A. and haven't heard anything from pip. Most people I know have even my sister has. How are they making decisions for who and when.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,937 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm still on D.L.A. and haven't heard anything from pip. Most people I know have even my sister has. How are they making decisions for who and when.
    Hi,

You and most likely 1000's of other people are still waiting to be invited to apply for PIP. They haven't forgotten about any of you but they're way behind where they should be. I have no idea what the order of invite is, sorry.

All i can say is, you're still being paid your DLA which is a good thing.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6 Listener
    thank you for answering my question. I only ask about it because besides my physical disabilities I have mental health problems aswell and it's been making me feel so very anxious and really stressed. Bright Blessings to you and yours. Xxx ???

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.