Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Holidays that are mobility scooter accessible
I want to take myself away somewhere for a week. The problem I am having is although there are plenty of companies advertising great places to go, it is really difficult to find out if places are mobility scooter friendly. For example. is there room to keep my scooter, is it a hilly area (mobility scooters don't like hills). The companies I have contacted have basically said I need to research the area myself and contact the hotel and ask them. Does anyone know a company that advertises mobility friendly holidays and hotels.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 762 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.