Esa assesment form. — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa assesment form.

marie68
marie68 Member Posts: 5 Listener
hi,I’ve been on esa now for 3 years and have recently received the assessment form to fill in.Ive never passed on the form and I have always been sent for medical.My problem is anxiety,depression and scared of change, social isolation and not being able to go out with someone being with me.My mum and dad both passed away when I was very young and 2 of my siblings committed suicide within one year of each other this happened 18 years ago but it is still very raw to me,I still have a lot of nightmares because of this.Now another one of my siblings has just passed away through cancer last week,I can’t cope with all this and I have become very isolated.Ive been on antidepressants 200mg and sleeping tablets for years and I’m petrified filling this form out,do I put my sibling has just passed away with cancer on the form?I just don’t no what to do.Thanks for reading.

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.