PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

PIP Payment

SmithAdam198508SmithAdam198508 Member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi, I recently won my PIP case at a tribunal. I recieved a letter from the DWP, asking for bank details etc. Whwn will i recieve payments? Thanks Adam

Replies

• wilkowilko Member Posts: 2,289 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome, you should receive your bank transfer payments within 14 days aprox, once your details have been logged into the payment system . It’s just a mater of checking your account balance if on line banking it is easy to check daily other wise use a ATM weekly but give time for the process to come into action.
  • ColinoColino Member Posts: 19 Listener
    I had my PiP appeal  on the 14th Jan this year,
     Today PiP phoned me  (28th) and said they wanted to ask a few questions so they can get my back pay and payments started,
    it was basic questions , what date was my appeal and where it was held , then asked if I had been abroad for more than month since my back date date , and do I still have the have the same bank account.
    after that the lady said i will get a my letter within 5 to 7 days and I am in the payment system , at last nearly 1 year  and  its over , can breath again 
  • Lee123Lee123 Member Posts: 83 Connected
    Hello 
    Could you tell me how long after that call did backdated money go into your account 
    Just that I'm waiting on mines 
    Thank you 
  • affii1993affii1993 Member Posts: 97 Courageous
    @Lee123 hey lee I had my tribunal on 3 rd jan called me on 24th jan and got one year off back dated on the 30th!!
  • Lee123Lee123 Member Posts: 83 Connected
    That's great news pretty fast then.they called me yesterday never stated when money sud be in account so by what you are saying not long to wait 
  • affii1993affii1993 Member Posts: 97 Courageous
    @Lee123 not long now, I know what you mean the waiting is a killer but it’s defo u will hey back everything so don’t worry 
Sign in or join us to comment.