Reporting a change to DLA — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Reporting a change to DLA

Ariel77 Member Posts: 7 Listener
edited January 2019 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi everyone, I was wanting to get some further information on reporting a change to the DLA. My now 7 year old has been receiving DLA for few months. Recently she has had issues thay has required more care. She was awarded the low care component, but recently I contacted the DLA to asvise her needs are more. I have been told they will resend another claim form out for me to refill and go through the whole process again. Im quite disappointed as it was hard enough the first time round and went through thw tribunal, I would rather not go through the stress again and I am worried as i can lose what she already gets. I wanted to ask has anybody any advice? Will her claim stop if I do not fill the forms and return back?
Thankyou all in advance 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.