emphysema, asthma, social anxiety, depression — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

emphysema, asthma, social anxiety, depression

Options
Andrew_Freeman1
Andrew_Freeman1 Community member Posts: 11 Connected
Hi all.

I made my PiP claim way back in Aug 2017 and still waiting for my tribunal.
I had an xray months ago and they missed the emphysema, but recently found it with CT scan. they told me its mild. I have a hernia from coughing so much, which causes me problems bending, my body hurts from coughing. I have real bad anxiety and depression to. I cough going up the stairs.
I did the spiro test and passed it! I was coughing and hurting whilst doing it. As soon as I do anything, like going up the stairs, I cough violently, cant breath.
I am on high dose of inhalers with steroids in them as well as pills for this, along with my pills for depression. I have had to surrender my driving licence
My assessment report ( they came to my home) was  joke. It was said I was observed going upstairs! I was not. I go for walks in the countryside! Little bits missing from what I said, that change the whole out come.
I also have sleep apnea and the Cpap machine is not working out for me, so always tired. 
I managed to eventually get a letter from  repository recently saying that I cant work. Will this be accepted as evidence due to my claim being in 2017 and me only getting this letter recently? i never went for diagnosis and treatment until April 2017, due to mental state.
My mental health nurse gave me a good letter stating my mental health conditions, the the HP seems to have trumped my mental health nurse!
What are they like in these tribunals? I aint looking forward to going

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.