PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Another pip assesment of lies

tosatosa Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi new to the group on behalf of my partner, who has had her pip assesment decision form back. What a read it is full of lies contradiction and confusion. It talks about things and yet she was awarded no points for them there are flat out lies about what happend in the assesment and about my partner's state of mind. It makes no mention of me answering the questions because my partner couldn't. We're not really sure on what to do the whole form doesn't make sense does anyone have any ideas on what to do. Thanks in advanced 

Replies

• Paula77Paula77 Member Posts: 3 Listener
    It’s disgusting, I have Autism and emotionally unstable personality disorder. I also have a panic disorder. I hardly leave my flat I am totally alone have no partner. My ESA was taken from me and I was awarded no points for any of my disability. I had to go onto universal credit. I can not work in a team or anywhere with crowds of people. I get lowest DLA still, I am awaiating a decision on PIP . I have told them that I request a home visit too. I don’t understand how they have made there decision baring in mind I have hardly worked all my life due to my difficulties. It’s shameful. I hope you go to a tribuneral because that’s what I will be doing if I don’t get awarded PIP. Good luck
    Paula Sandford
  • BungalowBungalow Member Posts: 43 Courageous
    Mandatory Reconsideration is the first step of challenging a PIP decision. It is asking the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to look at their decision again. You normally have to ask for Mandatory Reconsideration within one month of the decision date (the date on the decision letter).

Challenging a PIP decision - Ask for Mandatory Reconsideration ...

https://www.turn2us.org.uk/Benefit-guides/...a.../Ask-for-Mandatory-Reconsideration

Hi Tosa sorry to hear about your ordeal . The above information will tell you all you need to know . I would start by making sure you have all the evidence you need to evidence how it effects doing daily tasks. Where and how the points were allocated and why you didn't get what you think you should. Hope that helps . 
Sign in or join us to comment.