PIP Tribunal Time — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP Tribunal Time

Gerald
Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
Hi all just asking if someone knows if there is a time limit to how long you have to get to see the tribunal in your appeal as my one as gone from 2 months to 35 to 37 weeks now I get it will be in 55 to 60 weeks and I am not holding my breath on the new time with them as it just keeps going up all the time  how is this right that it can just keep getting pushed back time and time again something as to be done about this or are they just hope that you give up in the end and just stop asking or going to the tribunal.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

No, there's no time limits. It takes as long as it takes. Backlogs are huge in most of the country and some are waiting well in excess of 1 year.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Gerald
    Gerald Community member Posts: 214 Pioneering
    HI,

No, there's no time limits. It takes as long as it takes. Backlogs are huge in most of the country and some are waiting well in excess of 1 year.
    Thanks for that my tribunal is now from Feb 2018 and still know word so my next call to see a date some how I think I will get now its xxx weeks off and as for the Gov there just a joke with the things that they doing like give 14 million to a shipping company that as no boats and there terms and conditions form a takeaway that's how good there running things and if your disabled or have disability you do not count in there eyes and that's how I see it some will disagree with me but that's how I see it now.
  • Dotty123
    Dotty123 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    They hope you’ll get sick waiting and just go on benefit it’s disgusting and a pathetic load **** for our own country 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.