Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
PIP Tribunal Time
Hi all just asking if someone knows if there is a time limit to how long you have to get to see the tribunal in your appeal as my one as gone from 2 months to 35 to 37 weeks now I get it will be in 55 to 60 weeks and I am not holding my breath on the new time with them as it just keeps going up all the time how is this right that it can just keep getting pushed back time and time again something as to be done about this or are they just hope that you give up in the end and just stop asking or going to the tribunal.
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 275 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 698 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 749 Autism and neurodiversity
- 923 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.