Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Physiotherapy research project involving parents of children with Cerebral Palsy.
My name is Megan Taylor and I am a third-year undergraduate physiotherapy student at York St John University. My research project is being supervised by Dr. Charikleia Sinani, a senior physiotherapy lecturer at the university.
I am interested in investigating the experiences of parents with physiotherapy in meeting the needs of children with Cerebral Palsy, allowing areas of the service that require improvement to be identified. The study involves completing an anonymous online questionnaire that should take no longer than 15-20 minutes to fill in. I am looking for feedback on the questionnaire and for recommended changes before the final questionnaire is released. I would appreciate any feedback to be written in the additional comments section of the questionnaire. If you are interested in providing feedback on my questionnaire please follow the link below.
Thank you for your time.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments