PIP question about transport - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP question about transport

2»

Comments

• zane
    zane Community member Posts: 148 Courageous
    Hi April I on high rate mobility rate pip but I want ask something that I got  free  car tax but me and my partner don’t own a car and my partner helps plan journeys in a taxi  when we go to town . So I can’t renew car tax since we don’t drive . Plus pip knows my partner plain journeys for me when we go on taxi , bus or walk . Are you having same problem than I am please reply 
  • zane
    zane Community member Posts: 148 Courageous
    April said:
    Yadnad said:
    April said:
    Just an update on this...we won our Tribunal! So happy! In the end, my daughter was awarded enhanced mobility and standard daily care. My advice is, never give up! There is justice, but it is such a horrible system. So cruel, time consuming, stressful, and downright unkind.
    How long is the award for?
    The award is for 2 years. 
    Hi April I got question I been Award pip enhanced rate and I got certificate for free vehicle tax but I have a car or my partner since my partner help plan journeys in a taxi and pip people know that . So did you use your certificate because we can’t use certificate or renew it so I am asking do need to use it or not since we use taxi please reply and take care 
  • samfits99
    samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    @April well done for winning!!! what type of questions do they ask? obviously I don’t expect you to tell me everyone but give me some examples please hun 
  • Cressida
    Cressida Community member Posts: 1,014 Pioneering
    @zane. If you don't need the certificate just ignore it. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.