Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Setting up a non profit for mobile barbers and hairdressers, would this help anyone?
I have 2 boys 4,5 with ASD. When I want my boys to have a nice haircut (better what I give) I take them to the local barber and its always difficult.
Do you think this is a good idea:
I am a Web Developer and I'm currently building a website that allows Barbers and Hairdressers to come to your house.
The website is non-profit and its geared to help people with disabilities/special needs look their best whether for their birthday or any special event.
Would this help anyone a part from me?
Thanks for reading
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 302 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 705 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments