If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Council tax back pay

lebabes219lebabes219 Member Posts: 28 Listener
hi was wondering if anybody could help, I had pip tribunal yesterday and won, was already awarded enhanced mobility but nothing on daily living. Have now been awarded enhanced daily living backdated to my original claim November 2017. I have had to pay council tax as my daughter lives at home and is classed as a non dependant, does anybody know if council tax that I have had to pay will be refunded as with now having daily living I don’t have to pay any?? 


Sign in or join us to comment.