PIP/ESA HELP - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP/ESA HELP

Options
2»

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @STANDUPOAP, there must be some confusion here as we still have not seen the image in question, and I can assure you it's not been sent to everyone in your email account. We don't have access to your email account, and we would not offer to repost the image in the first place as we do not encourage the sharing of personal documents on the community. All we've done since your last message is edit the 'image' out of your post, however as we mentioned before, as far as we can see there was never any image there that was visible to the community.

I hope this helps to address your concerns, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at community@scope.org.uk where we can discuss this further. 
  • STANDUPOAP
    STANDUPOAP Posts: 60 Connected
    Options
    As my comments are getting moderated it gives me a chance to show you things that I can't cross out on the letter but you could and print it in my reply on here letting those that don't understand whats going on here and how the DWP/ COURTS  don't seem to agree with whats right or not and how confusing its made me on whats the law? 
    This is for the clarity thats definitely not showing any PIP/ESA SSCS1 form fillers. A letter from my MP who asks the court if the sscs1 form should have been included in my bundle as the courts say it would on the form,--------------
    Dear Mr STANDUPOAP,
                                          Thank you for visiting my offices last week and your further email's of 23 and 24 January.
    I have now received the enclosed response from xxxxx xxxx at HM Courts and Tribunals Service ( HMCTS). As you will read from the response, Ms xxxx confirms that she has placed a copy of yous wife's SSCS1 form in her appeal bundle a copy which I understand was sent to Mrs STANDUPOAP on the 25th Jnuary. Ms xxxx also explains that the SSCS1 form was not part of the Department for work and Pensions when it should have been.-------------------

block out names if you wish but this confirms all Iv'e been saying, theres a conflict here and should not millions want an answer? Millions that ALL the pip/esa claimants were not sent there SSCS1 response by the DWP  as the Clerks says should have been? 
    Sent in to Parliament to the Lords and MPs asking these same questions. Think the more on here that do the same to their MPs, we might get someything changed?

• STANDUPOAP
    STANDUPOAP Posts: 60 Connected
    Options
    Dear Mr STANDUPOAP,
                                          Thank you for visiting my offices last week and your further email's of 23 and 24 January.
    I have now received the enclosed response from xxxxx xxxx at HM Courts and Tribunals Service ( HMCTS). As you will read from the response, Ms xxxx confirms that she has placed a copy of yous wife's SSCS1 form in her appeal bundle a copy which I understand was sent to Mrs STANDUPOAP on the 25th January. Ms xxxx also explains that the SSCS1 form was not part of the Department for work and Pensions when it should have been.----------
    Doe's poppy say the SSCS1 form should not be included when the Clerk says it should?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.