Pips — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pips

cara
cara Community member Posts: 21 Listener
Hi folks, i.have accessment.at home this Tuesday! On Friday morning i noticed a car in the middle off the road.when we came out to the car it drove off. It went to the left whilst we headed into town. The car showed ip.at the supermarket we go.to,it reversing a disabled spot we parked my hubby got trolley.a d o was leaning on it the car drive off!  Now at another car park.I was getting a card and stopped for wool.had to sit down.due to tiredness and pain. When I got back to car hubby said same car came into that car park parked in disabled spot he drove out after i got into car. He never got out off car to get parking ticket!.
  My movements are slow i need both knees replaced the right is the worse and arthritis in various stages theistic chest. Lymphedema in right arm,had the all clear with cancer but chemo has left its toll on me and radiation burns. Anytime i am out i am exhausted ..oh i have addisons,post traumatic stress,emphysema and I never smok ed. Has anyone else experienced this.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    It looks as if somebody was watching you to either report you as a benefit claiment committing fraud. But this has nothing to do with yoir PIP acssacessment. When you have had your acessment leave a week then phone and request a copy of your acessment report this will give you an insight as to what your award may, should be but you still have to wait until the official award notification letter to come, the decision makers mostly go by the report recommendations.
  • cara
    cara Community member Posts: 21 Listener
    Wilko many thanks. I thought that I am 65 in may.I.get contribution ESA due to arthritis and multiple illnesses and the aftermath off chemo and radiation burns and chemo brain!.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.