Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I thought after reading reviews for the past few weeks on pip mandatory decision I would let use know what just happened to me. Now I was on pip standard mobility and enhanced care, I lost my pip because of the assessor false report absolutely lied on everything and I was award 2 point on care nothing else. So I started my mandatory in December and sent more evidence to prove the assessor report, well this week use will be glad to know a new ruling has come in at dwp where anyone who has gone from high rate to low or know point has to be looked at different as this says something is wrong on assessment. This happened this week and from having no points I got enhanced mobility and standard care which am please with so people now with this new ruling which has come in it will help your cases it's disgusting what these assessor have and still are doing but now there is light at the end of the tunnel. (all the best of luck)
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 674 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.