New ESA Claim — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

New ESA Claim

Hi i hope im posting in the correct place. My sick pay is coming to a end so i called to make a new style esa claim and they took a few details and said they would send me a form in the post. They said i would receive a call from the jobcentre within 48 hours and then given a appointment to attend. Is this correct procedure and why do i need to go to the jobcentre im confused? I thought i just fill the forms in and then wait a few weeks for the work capibility assessment has it all changed now?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.