Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
LATE 1ST PAYNMENT
CLAIMED UC on 2 jan 2019 . first paynment due 8th feb friday . had message in journal from coach to say need to book appointment further avedence needed . booked mon 11 feb 11am . had no paynment when due 8 feb 1st one . met coach informed because i work part time 0 zero to 1-3 days week . i declared capatil l over £6k under £16 k needed to see @ paynments up to date banck statenment the one they had dated 15 dec i get them on 20th each mouth . so got one from banck for them ok . today 12 feb rang DWP/ UC said had all info needed yes i due paynment , its now over due . fpr the reason its gone to DECSTION MAKER CANT PAY ME TILL DECSTION BEEN MADE but it all be back dated . However it could take weeks keep eye on my journal what says i bee paid 23 days not had 1st one yet . ALSO iam due to go on governtment backed course 25 feb 2 weeks . need JOBCENTRE to sign stamp @ form to say iam on U/C . want do this till decstion maker made his decstion 1 big mess so much for TRYING HELP YOURSELF NOT HELP / SUPPORT GOVERNTMENT / DWP JUST LOAD HOOPES GO THROUGH ANY ADVICE . ADRIAN .
- 53.9K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 153 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 791 Work and employment
- 588 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 290 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 265 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.6K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 686 Chronic pain and pain management
- 704 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 937 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.