Esa to uc — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Esa to uc

daniellelucy Member Posts: 8 Listener
edited February 2019 in Universal Credit (UC)
Me and husband got moved over to uc from esa when his ni contributions ran out in August, payments for uc started in September. Prior to being on uc he was in wrag on esa.
Recently received health assesment forms which I returned and have had a decision without having to go for f2f, he has been awarded the extra £328 a month and they have said a letter will be sent regarding anything they owe that will be back dated.
Just wondering if the 4 month waiting period will apply as he was receiving esa befor we were moved over to uc with no change in our circumstances?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.