Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
UNIVERSAL CREDIT NEEDS TOO BE URGENTLY STOPPED
Hi looking for something to tell me who has control over government. When is it going to end cruelty with universal credit system. these so called government ***** how can we make them listen to us. All affects it's having on us. Too many people committe suicide because of system and how so many are being evicted from their homes. I thought there was a law about how much say people can live on not any less WELL HOW CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH SANCTIONS . Especially I got one for missing a phone call. And they took £160 off month benefits. How and who can write to get our voices heard and get system stopped before more deaths happen . It can't go on living like this. Why can't government see what's happening and stop it ASAP. Thanks rant over x
- 54.1K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.